Friday, February 20, 2009

Chao Ji Dan Gao T_____T

it was web design class, i was talking to Soon, then I jokingly said to him CHAO JI DAN GAO!
(i can swear over my own life, i said that). but suddenly people were looking at me and i was like, i thought its not that rude, why were they so surprised....... even Joanne :|

and after few hrs later i got feedbacks from my classmates saying that THEY heard i was saying CHAO CB. and i can swear swear swear swear i DID NOT say that, coz i know it's bad word and DUH i won't say that out loud when there are lects there will i?

so, for my classmates, and Joanne and CK,. . . . I did not say what you guys thought i said T_T

although half of my hair was gone, but i still have some of my common sense with me xD

and I really appreciate if u guys can spread this up to classmates and.... if possible Jo n CK
xD


oh yea, Alvin and Soon are the witnesses, they were near to me, u can ask them what i said hoho

10 comments:

ys said...

I dont believe.

Jjo.L said...

hahahahah. funny blog. lol. Botak! lol.

hueyMay said...

awwww...poor kid

hendryyyy said...

I S W E A R over FKFC, PNKANGL, M, EVERYONE......

Lin said...

duh~

Orkidfa said...

lol...
just covering ur mistake...
kekeke

Fatt Zai said...

buahahaahh, Chao Ji Dan Gao!!!but everyone heard CCB!!!! the wind converted ur speech!

no choice... u have to bear the mistake. haha

poor hendry

p/s. have u done ur assignment?

hendryyyy said...

ah lah if i were to say ccb then i'll admit it. what's so bad about that anyway, we were alive because of that thing xD

but i didn't say it zzz

Anonymous said...

hey, what does that mean?

(the word that you said and the word that people think you'v said)

hendryyyy said...

well im not really sure about ji dan gao, either super egg or rotten egg cake or i don know, something to do with food.

and ccb is ummm well... puss y