Sunday, June 8, 2008

bad hair dayss???

I can't help but to share this experience with u guys...
here goes.
yesterday I was chatting with my friend about hairs, like what do you want to do with urs, and what do i want to do with mine stuff like that.
so when we were walking to pyramid, he stopped by to fill in his bottle.
then i decided to go to watson for a while, looking for some color cream, to dye my hair.
i was thinking to do gray color but since my hair was quite dark , im afraid it wont turn out to be that gray..
therefore i thought that i'd buy 2 boxes, one is the yellow bright color called the EX HI-BLEACH, and the other one is the Solid Ash (grayish) color.


after that i went back to dye my hair, i dye it with the ex hi bleach first so that my hair will be light colored. after around 30 minutes i finally washed it, and it turned out to be , yeah, bright!
gold, yellow, whatever, it is bright...looks like a lala or in my language is cinko.
i really hate that color.
so i decided to straight away dye it again with the gray color. (although it's written it is best to wait approximately one week if u wanna do another coloring)
after 20-30 minutes.i washed my hair..
and it didnt change to gray! it still that lala color.. okay i was depressed :p


then today,sunday, i went out to buy another cream, which is violet color. (it's actually a dark purple color)
i dye it, then i washed it, thank God it became a "normal" color, no more lalalalalala...
if it's in the dark u will just see black color, but i think if it's exposed to sunlight then it will be quite bright.

to conclude it, I dyed 3 times in 2 days time...
poor hair

P.S i took a pict of me when i was in that LALA condition, so if ure desperate to see it, ask for me personally :p



EURO 2008

7 June 08
Switzerland 0 - 1 Czech Republic
(70' Sverkos)

Portugal 2 - 0 Turkey
(61' Pepe)
(93' Meireles)

No comments: